Work With Me
(It’ll be fun. I promise.)
Need a freelance writer who gets B2B, marketing and SaaS?
You already know creating great content will boost your rankings, attract new visitors, build confidence in your brand, and generate more leads for your business.
So why don’t you create more?
I’m guessing it’s because
- Long-form, in-depth writing isn’t your cup of tea
- You can write big posts, but your time and energy is better spent elsewhere in your business
- You’re struggling to find great writers to scale your brand
That’s where I come in.
I specialize in:
- Well-researched, actionable long-form blog posts
- Writing optimized for user experience, which increases time-on-page, rankings and conversions
- Savvy content strategy including keyword research, persona creation and promotion ideas
Depending on the project and my availability, I may also be able to help you with other B2B assets, such as white papers, ebooks, case studies and lead magnets.
(It’s always worth a chat.)
My bread-and-butter topics
I got into SaaS/marketing because I’m insatiably curious. I’ll cover almost anything related to your digital brand, but I’ve gained a fair bit of know-how on the following topics:
- Content/Inbound marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- B2B marketing
- Consumer behavior
- Conversion rate optimisation
Every piece of content is designed to get you results and keep you coming back for more.
And when you work with me on an ongoing basis, you get even more value.
Pay-As-You-Go Blog Posts
- Invoicing for one post at a time
- 1000+ word blog post
- On page SEO (titles, headers, images and meta tags)
- Optimised for user experience
- Images, screenshots and features
- Click to Tweet callouts
- CMS upload (if requested)
- Content written according to brand guidelines
- Agreed goal for each post
- Completion in 2 weeks or less
Ongoing Blog Content Creation
- Everything from PAYG Blog Posts (but with flat, monthly invoicing)
- Multiple posts per month
- Keyword research
- BuzzSumo monitoring for new topics
- Competitor analysis
- Monthly strategy call to discuss topics, business goals and progress
What’s the process?
Step 2: Discovery Call
Let’s connect, talk goals, bounce ideas, establish timelines and cover the scope and budget for the project.
Step 3: Prelaunch
I’ll send through a proposal. If you’re happy, I’ll generate a contract and an invoice for the deposit (usually 50%). Once that’s sorted, I’ll get everything else I need from you (style guides and CMS log-in info, for example), and we’re off!
Step 4: Delivery and Revision
I’ll research, write and gather visuals for the piece. Once the draft hits your inbox/Google Drive, you can ask questions, make comments and request changes.
I’ll sort out any revisions in 2 business days. You can also have one further round of edits, if required.
Step 5: Going Live
After the revisions are complete, I’ll upload to your CMS (if applicable) and invoice you for the remaining amount. For ongoing blogging contracts, you’ll be invoiced monthly instead.
Come on- let's start something new.
You might just be glad you did.